terça-feira, outubro 14, 2008

E o Miko respondeu!

A propósito do texto sobre Miko Mission, decidi escrever-lhe um e-mail que dizia o seguinte:
Hello, Miko!

I am a Portuguese fan of the italo-disco scene from the 80s and I run a weblog about the music of the 80s. I just published a text about the great Miko Mission, who had a huge amount of success in Portugal back in the 80s. I would like you to write some words to your fans in Portugal and talk about your plans and projects! Thank you!

By the way, you can visit my weblog in
www.queridosanos80.com.

Ciao!
tarzanboy
E não é que o grande Miko Mission respondeu? Alguém sabe italiano? :)
CIAO ho visto con piacere il tuo messaggio ti ringrazio saprai sicuramente che e' uscito il nuovo singolo di MIKO MIssion "thinking of you" un saluto a tutti gli amici portoghesi e un abbraccio affettuoso a tutti ciao a presto!! MIKO
É caso para dizer: grazie, Miko!

Sem comentários: